TN Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License Hall Ticket 2018 – Forester Admit Card 2018 – Download Hall Ticket Online
TN Forest Guard hall ticket 2018 – Tamilnadu Forest guard hall ticket is released on 18.11.2018. The examination has scheduled from 25.11.2018 to 30.11.2018. Here you can find details on TN Forester Admit card, Tamilnadu Forest department call letter, TNFUSRC exam details, TN Forest exam time table, TN Forest guard exam hall ticket.
TN Forest Guard Exam 2018
Tamilnadu Forest department has recently announced the job vacancies for Forester and Forest Guard with driving license. The total number of vacancies for the post vacancies were 1178. The application process was started on 15.10.2018 and ended on 05.11.2018. Over 2 Lakh candidates have applied for this TN Forest Guard recruitment and waiting for TN Forest exam hall ticket 2018.
TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018
Tamilnadu Forest is going to conduct examination for Forester and Forest Guard vacancies. The candidates who are all applied for the examination can able to download the TNFUSRC Forester and Forest guard admit card from https://www.forests.tn.gov.in. The candidates need to carry the Tamilnadu forest exam hall ticket at the time of the examination. So the candidates need to take more attention to the examination.
TN Forester online exam Admit card Released – வனவர் இணைய வழி தேர்வு நுழைவுச்சீட்டு வெளியானது
TN Forest Guard/ Forest Guard with Driving licence online exam Admit card will Released today – வன பாதுகாவலர் இணைய வழி தேர்வு நுழைவுச்சீட்டு வெளியானது
TN Forester Hall Ticket: Click here (Available)
TN Forest Guard Hall Ticket: Click here (Available)
TN Forest Exam Mock Test
Here below you can find mock test link for TN Forest guard and Forester examination. This is will be very much useful for the examination. Due to this, you can get some clear idea about the exam.
Mock Test / Practice Test for Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving Licence
TN Forester Exam Time Table
Tamilnadu Forester exam time table is released. The candidates who are all applied for the examination can able to download TN Forester Timetable below.
Check official notification: Click here
TN Forest Guard Exam Time Table
Tamilnadu Forest Guard exam time table is released. The candidates who are all applied for the examination can able to download TN Forest Guard Timetable below.
Check official notification: Click here
Steps to Download Tamilnadu Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2018
The Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving License is available atwww.forests.tn.gov.in.
1. Link to download Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based test is available at Tamil Nadu Forest Department website i.e.[http:// www.forests.tn.gov.in] www.forests.tn.gov.in or else you can click on the below link
2. To download the Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration.
3. Information regarding exact examination centre address will be provided to all the candidates 72 hours prior to examination, through Email & SMS.
4. Candidates are advised to locate their examination centre and its accessibility at least one day before the test so that they can reach the examination centre on time on the day of the test.
5. No request for change in examination centre will be considered under any circumstances.
6. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after gate closing time.
7. Candidates should report at the examination centre well in advance of the reporting time indicated on the Admit Card to complete activities such as verification, frisking, photo matching, checking of documents, announcement of instructions and logging in etc.
8. Candidates without photograph on the Admit Card will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Please affix recent Passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) colour Photograph in the space provided on the portion of the Admit Card. The Admit Card is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. Candidates have to handover their Admit Card to Invigilators in Examination Hall.
9. Candidates must bring an ‘ORIGINAL PHOTO ID’ such as Ration Card, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport and Identity Card issued by employer in case the candidate is a Government Employee to appear in the examination. Photocopy of ID proof will not be accepted.
10. The duration of CBT will be 180 minutes for 150 questions. Questions and options will be available in English, and Tamil languages only. There will be equal mark of each correct option and NO Negative mark for wrong answer.
11. There will be no safekeeping or locker arrangement for candidate’s belongings. TNFUSRC will not be responsible for its safe custody.
12. Possession and/or use of electronic devices such as Mobile Phone, Micro Phone, Watch, Headphone, Ear piece, Bluetooth device or any other associated accessories such as Calculator, Log tables, Pen, Blank Paper, Pager, Digital Diary Books, food items etc are strictly prohibited in the Examination centre. If any candidate is found to be in possession of and/or using any of these devices/documents, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be cancelled and criminal action shall be taken against such candidate as per law.
13. Indulging in any type of malpractice/unfair means/ impersonation misbehaviour/indiscipline in the Examination Hall will disqualify the candidate and candidate may be debarred from all future TNFUSRC examinations & appointment in TNFUSRC and shall be liable for criminal action as per law.
14. Any candidate whose identity is found to be incorrect based on personal details at the time of checking at the test centre, will not be allowed to appear in the test. However, in case there is any difficulty in establishing the identity of a candidate, Candidate will be allowed to appear in the test provisionally subject to candidate verification by an Observer Unit of TNFUSRC.
15. For the benefit of candidates, a mock test on the pattern of CBT is available for familiarization & practice on the website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in or they can directly go to mock test by clicking following link:
Note:- Candidates are requested please read the instructions printed on Admit Card carefully and comply